Through our faculty practice, we provide transformative health care using exemplary best practices. Our innovative approach to promote the health and wellbeing of patients embodies caring, learning and discovery.
- We constantly strive for unsurpassed excellence in student engagement and mentoring related to clinical practice and research.
- We work within and support the advancement of interdisciplinary models of patient-centered care delivery. All members of the health-care delivery team are recognized for their expertise and contributions.
- We use a collaborative model to continually seek new opportunities to innovate.
Meet Our Clinical Partners
Banner – University Medical Center Tucson | Tucson, AZ
- Comprehensive Health Assessment Project
- Emergency Department
- Mobile Health Program
District Medical Group | Phoenix, AZ
- Anesthesiology Department
St. Elizabeth's Health Center | Tucson, AZ
- Behavioral Health
- Primary Care
- Women's Health
Valle del Sol | Phoenix, AZ
UA Health Sciences Asthma & Airway Disease Research Center | Tucson, AZ
Benefits for Faculty
At the UA College of Nursing, we recognize that faculty members who engage in clinical practice enrich our academic environment. To support you in striving for unsurpassed excellence in clinical practice and research, we provide the following benefits:
- Protected clinical practice time as part of your overall faculty workload
- Reimbursement for:
- Your DEA license
- Continuing education related to your clinical specialty
- Membership in professional nursing organization(s)
- Professional malpractice coverage at no cost to you
- Supportive infrastructure for the development of clinical practice innovations
- Administrative support, including:
- Management of all contractual agreements
- A leadership team dedicated to faculty practice
- Assistance with third-party insurance credentialing