“For those of us who assist from the outer boundaries of nursing, the most exciting aspect of this compendium lies in its demonstration of the progress that nursing has made… Someday, we will look back upon this [integrative] period of nursing’s history as a pivotal time, leading to a future of unparalleled progress.” –Michelle Mittelman, RN, MPH, Nursing Advocate
- Admission to the INFF program is granted through a competitive, online application process.
- Nurse educators across the country are invited to apply; preference may be given to groups of 2 or more educators from the same institution.
Application opens: Dec. 1, 2016
Application closes: Feb. 15, 2017
Acceptance notifications: March 1, 2017
INFF program commitment: May 19, 2017-May 21, 2018
Fellows are Responsible for:
- Travel and accommodation costs during the two residential intensives in Tucson, Arizona
- All required textbooks or other learning materials (we provide scanned copies or links to online material as often as possible)
- Additional commitments required to achieve teaching proficiency in two chosen therapies and to engage in two additonal integrative therapies as part of a self-care process.